You refined by:
Executive Assistant (undo)
$35 - $40 an hour
- Advise on staff morale and feedback to ensure people and values programs and projects are valued.
- The purpose is to provide a high level of organisational…
Mental Health Commission of NSW
$97,152 - $107,541 a year
- Projects could include business planning, correspondence, secretariat activities, administrative process review, and/or event coordination.
$78,197 - $82,771 a year
- There may also be opportunities to assist with project work under the supervision of the Executive Director or senior management team.
- Co-ordinate projects and monitor progress to meet project objectives.
- A high level of emotional intelligence is required as you will be working with the senior…
$90,573 a year
- The purpose of this role is to facilitate the effective and efficient operation of the Project Delivery function.
- Please do not email your application.
- This is a very exciting time for Clough with many new projects on the horizon.
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to…
- Experience in a senior executive support role.
- Melbourne is currently home to the largest rail infrastructure projects in Australia that will boast long term…
- Ad hoc administrative / project work as requested.
- Support business projects and initiatives across the JAPA region.
- Be comfortable working with and using data.
- Conducts various analytical special projects, especially involving budgets and preparations for Board and senior management meetings.
- Demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant at a senior level.
- Naturally proactive and a strong communicator you will provide day to day support to the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.