Senior Project jobs
- Seeking experienced Structural Engineers to join Mineral Technologies and work on global mineral processing projects.
- 13 Dec 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time.
- Play a senior and hands on role across a variety of large-scale infrastructure projects.
- With a relevant tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering,…
- By efficiently completing project work, you will enable projects to be completed ahead of time and under budget.
- Broad exposure across design and tenders.
- Work on international aid projects, greenfield port developments.
- If you are a Senior Structural Engineer come and join the team.
- Lead structural engineering design projects.
- Manage and guide the project team by supporting, mentoring and coaching.
- We would love to hear from you.
Northrop Consulting Engineers
- You will be leading projects with the opportunity to work across a variety of sectors on interesting projects including education, commercial, industrial,…
- Implementing digital design in project delivery;
- Assisting with scoping, estimating, pricing and managing projects;
- Skills required for this role:
Australia Wide Personnel Group
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
- Previous experience in the design of commercial, health and education building projects.
- You will be responsible for the leadership of OHS&W, business…
$120,000 - $165,000 a year
- Contribute to innovative and technical improvement projects and designs.
- Experience managing and delivering projects within the time frame and to budget.
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- We are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer with proven design experience in Structural Steel and Structural Concrete across Mining and Minerals Processing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.