Senior Project jobs
You refined by:
Senior Structural Engineer (undo)
- Strong mining & metals project experience.
- Able to interface with stakeholders & complete project delivery tasks.
- Work on international aid projects, greenfield port developments.
- Work on a broad range of exciting projects across Australia and the Pacific.
- You will be responsible for design, development, validation and ongoing project improvement.
- A nation wide organisation with a global presence, who specialise…
- Problem solving skills and keen to take control of your own projects.
- Collaborating with engineering staff and draftspersons to ensure design documentation is…
- Work on some of the largest projects in Australia.
- The opportunity to work on a number of challenging projects.
- Investigate the condition of existing dams.
$110,000 - $135,000 a year
- There's also the opportunity to collaborate on projects that include commercial, transport related buildings, government buildings, retail, high rise and niche…
$115,000 - $130,000 a year
- Confident to manage designs and projects autonomously.
- Work closely alongside the Director to deliver projects.
- Liaise with clients, architects and builders.
- Play a senior and hands on role across a variety of large-scale infrastructure projects.
- With a relevant tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering,…
- Planning and managing small to larger scale projects.
- This will include coordinating the preparation of: cost estimates, tender submissions, technical…
Australia Wide Personnel Group
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
- Previous experience in the design of commercial, health and education building projects.
- They have a reputation for excellence within the market with an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.