Senior Project Management jobs in Sunshine VIC
You refined by:
- You will have significant experience in managing multiple projects to deliver strategic objectives.
- The role provides leadership for a range of high value…
- Fully competent in project financial management.
- Proven people management skills at all levels.
- Over 7-10 years of Project management experience.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a statutory planning role and demonstrated knowledge of development industry issues across aspects such as floodplain…
- + Leading projects across a wide range of ecological disciplines and clients;
- + Undergraduate degree classification in environmental science, natural resource…
Aberfeldie Primary School
- SC5 Demonstrated capacity to provide advice and support to management in respect to the work area.
- Typically this will involve accountability for a single…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- An experienced risk management professional with a capital projects and infrastructure delivery background?
- The Senior Risk and Operations Advisor is key role…
- Technology operating models, financial management and sourcing approaches.
- You will be exposed to a range of exciting projects across industry sectors and…
$93,364 a year
- Experience in strategic land use planning, policy development and project management, ideally in a Local Government context.
- The successful applicant will have:
$47.29 - $49.27 an hour
- Represent WIRE at a senior level at events and meetings as required and positively represent WIRE at tender pitches and events.
- How to apply for this role.
- Provide executive assistant support (diary management, expense processing, travel bookings etc) and liaison with senior clients and stakeholders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.