Senior Project Management jobs in Sunshine VIC
You refined by:
Sharp & Carter (undo)
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Maintaining project price lists & preparing sales data analysis.
- Assisting the Senior Finance Manager in preparing management reports.
$45 - $55 an hour
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and specifically the ability to prepare and present business cases to senior management.
- Scoping of project, budget etc.
- Change management including user training.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders and vendors.
- Willingness to be hands on.
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Preparation of the management reporting pack.
- Support the Directors with ad hoc reporting and projects.
- Diversified business based in Melbourne.
- This role will see you heavily involved in stakeholder engagement and design management to ensure projects are on course to meet client expectations.
- Delivering high quality management reporting.
- Ad hoc analysis and projects.
- Partner with key financial and non-financial senior stakeholders.
- This is a newly created role and they seeking an immediately available Senior Communications Manager, with strong people management and project management…
- Presentations to senior and executive stakeholders.
- My client are specialist resource private equity manager with a proven track record in successful resources…
- You will ideally be an experienced litigation lawyer looking for the opportunity to move into legal project management or come from a Professional Services…
- Boutique developer environment with a top tier project pipeline.
- Work end to end on projects from acquisition through to construction handover.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.