Senior Project Manager $80,000 jobs in Malvern VIC
- Proactively identifying and providing considered advice and recommendations to senior management on issues arising from and impacting the project and network.
- Coach and mentor junior-level project managers.
- 5+ years of experience in a project management role in IT-based projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Managing project timelines, risks and reporting.
- Chairing project meetings with clients and consultants.
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and…
- Mentor clients, work on projects independently, participate as a team member, or lead teams of less experienced consultants and/or clients to successful project…
ENGIE AV Technologies Pty Ltd
- Management of project timelines, budgets and risk using professional project management methodology to provide highest quality outcomes for all projects.
- Build, lead, and coach project teams throughout project life-cycles.
- Developing and implementing a project schedule to meet project objectives within an agreed…
- It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
- T +61 3 8687 8015.
- Drive continuous improvement of project management strategies and methodologies.
- Mentor clients, work on projects independently, participate as a team member,…
- Demonstrable experience of managing a small team of project managers or similar;
- Strategic support and operational project management support on projects…
- Lead and managed project delivery teams for your projects.
- Provide commercial support across individual projects.
- Your key duties will include:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.