Senior Projects Manager jobs
- Consult and coordinate with other Government Agencies, local governments, industry representatives, other stakeholders and the community to ensure that project…
- Support the development of tender and grant submissions by collating information from internal and external resources and organisations required to complete…
- Design, drive and facilitate co-design workshops with senior stakeholders leveraging design thinking methodologies.
- You are both a practitioner and a leader.
- Contribute to the coordination and facilitation of state-wide data collection, storage, distribution and auditing as necessary to ensure the.
- Provide confidential and timely administrative support and undertake or assist with project support activities.
- To apply, your application should include:
- Lead strategic policy projects including the development of submissions, Cabinet submissions, Cabinet Budget Review Committee submissions and legislative…
- Minimum of 10 years postgraduate experience in design & construction of built form projects across the project life cycle.
$160,000 - $200,000 a year
- Manage project related commercial and contractual agreements to ensure delivery of agreed project outcomes.
- Appoint and manage 3rd party consultants to complete…
$130,000 - $180,000 a year
- Driving successful project outcomes, including to scope, budget, time-frame and business benefit.
- You will have been working in the project space in either a…
- Lead the development, execution & review of strategic category projects/pilots;
- We are currently recruiting for a number of senior roles to join our Category &…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.