Senior Projects Manager jobs
You refined by:
- Conducting initial and progressive assessments of risk and program suitability and identifying and responding appropriately to risks arising from offender…
- Communicate effectively through a range of methods and negotiate effectively with staff, managers, clients and stakeholders such as funders to develop projects…
- Prepare high quality and substantial reports, submissions, briefs, memoranda and correspondence in relation to economic participation projects and initiatives.
- This will include the management of external consultants and specialists as required, and on in-house projects, lead the project environmental assessment.
- This role offers the unique and exciting opportunity to work across the entire state, across multiple project types.
- Job Ad Reference: QLD/335148/20.
- Programming and project managing delivery of a wide range of projects, including bespoke, large or complex projects against contract terms, increasing adherence…
- Undertake specialist project activities to achieve the outcomes expected of a range of projects for Queensland Small Business Week 2020.
- Manage and/or coordinate the resources of a work or project team to ensure that business outcomes, performance indicators, project deliverables and deadlines…
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Demonstrated ability to implement thorough project plans.
- Join a fun and enthusiastic team.
- My client is an FMCG manufacturer of natural and organic foods,…
- Provide timely advice to other business areas through the identification of customer feedback trends in relation to key business projects and network…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.