Senior Projects Manager jobs
You refined by:
CGC Recruitment (undo)
$140,000 a year
- One of Australia's leading developers, owners and operators of retail shopping centre assets are looking for an experienced facilities manager / operations…
- You first project will be a landmark project on the outskirts of the CBD which is valued close to $10M which is a mixture of fit out and new build and a complex…
$160,000 - $190,000 a year
- Mixed project portfolio, aged care would be beneficial.
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management.
- About the Role – Site Manager.
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- You will also report into the project manager and take ownership of managing commercial aspects of the project alongside technical delivery.
- Monitoring and managing new business and project budgets.
- A great opportunity for a Senior Development Manager to work for a highly successful and desirable…
$100,000 - $140,000 a year
- Running multiple projects simultaneously depending on size.
- OHS and contract negotiations through to project handover.
- Interstate travel will be required.
- We are actively looking to speak with Senior Engineering professionals with strong background in Design Management for D&C projects in excess of $50ml.
- You will report into the Construction Director, work closely with the Commercial Manager and lead a team of 2-3 project managers.
- $20M worth of work.
$180,000 - $200,000 a year
- As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers.
- They have an annual turnover of $300M and employ in…
- Working on a education refurbishment project.
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management.
- About the Role – Site Manager (contract).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.