Senior Projects Manager jobs
You refined by:
Chandler Macleod (undo)
$520 a day
- Change management and project management experience, coupled with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare written briefings and advice to senior leaders and governance…
- Experience using project management software and tools.
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects through to…
- Proven working experience managing a teams of project managers, driving engagement, and managing change in complex programs of work.
- The ongoing management of CI projects to ensure that site practices remaining at the leading edge of industry practice.
- Melbourne's North Western Suburbs.
- For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading- edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
$900 - $1,000 a day
- Support project teams in integrating change management activities around regulatory compliance within project plans.
- Working alongside existing Service Engineer to deliver projects.
- Global food packaging company - Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Work with and advise project teams, who are developing or acquiring new products and services, to facilitate smooth transition to support.
- Develop and maintain project documentation throughout the project life cycle.
- Develop and maintain realistic project schedules and resourcing plans for whole of…
- To take ownership of the project and manage & direct project personnel to achieve agreed safety, margin, time, quality & environmental objectives in a way that…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.