Senior Projects Manager jobs
You refined by:
- Experience in business/industry (beyond IT), managing cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- Supporting the team's delivery managers.
- Contribute to agile/delivery/project management practices in the Department.
- Applicant MUST be Australian Citizen.
- Proven expertise in managing change end to end for large cross functional business projects with demonstrated experience working within business transformation,…
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Provide strategic support to senior management and stakeholders.
- Developed skills in coordinating projects across large and complex organisational structures.
$110,000 a year
- Interprets demand forecasts and planning; works with senior team members to provide high quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery.
$1,200 - $1,250 a day
- Resolve business conflicts including resourcing and competing projects.
- 12 month contract - 3 Year Greenfield SAP S/4 project.
- Proven experience as a project coordinator.
- Take responsibility for the definition, documentation, and satisfactory completion of small to medium size…
$850 - $950 a day
- Business Change Manager : 6 Months :: $950 per day.
- Business Change Manager :: Sydney CBD :: Global Professional Services Organisation :: $950 Inclusive of…
Hills District NSW
- Experience working on a number of significant ERP projects with a functional focus.
- Initial 6 month contract - potential to extend.
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.