Senior Projects Manager jobs
You refined by:
NSW Government (undo)
- Work directly on delivery of landmark infrastructure projects.
- Manage the review of contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing plans,…
- If you are an experienced and passionate communications and engagement professional with demonstrated experience on major infrastructure projects then look no…
- Opportunity to work on multi-discipline and high value projects.
- See yourself as an experienced project management leader in technology sector?
- Provide specialist advice on a broad variety of commercial matters, including in relation to major infrastructure project contract procurement, contract…
- About you: Tertiary qualified manager with in-depth OI expertise, a proven project delivery track record and passionate about deleveloping a team of OI…
- We are looking for seasoned senior project managers/directors, tertiary qualified engineers, with similar large-scale project delivery/construction experience …
- As a Senior Manager, you possess the confidence and gravitas required to influence and negotiate with high level senior stakeholders.
- Closing Date 02-Feb-2020.
- Have strong organisational skills, the ability to prioritise effectively in a project environment and flexibility in delivering projects is essential.
- Provide an example of a complex or demanding writing or policy project you led.
- You may also be asked to lead other high profile projects to meet the needs of…
- The technical and communication skills to contribute to world class, collaborative geoscience projects.
- Participates in collaborative projects that support the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.