Senior Projects Manager jobs
You refined by:
Brisbane QLD (undo)
- Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors.
- Conducting initial and progressive assessments of risk and program suitability and identifying and responding appropriately to risks arising from offender…
- Manage multiple complex project and initiatives across a full range of service areas and departments ensuring safety systems are in place and fostering the…
- Consult and coordinate with other Government Agencies, local governments, industry representatives, other stakeholders and the community to ensure that project…
- This role offers the unique and exciting opportunity to work across the entire state, across multiple project types.
- Job Ad Reference: QLD/335148/20.
- You will work across a variety of projects so you must enjoy stepping outside your comfort zone.
- In your new role you will be engaged in nationally significant…
- Ability to take accountability for projects and performance.
- You will be asked by the recruiting manager to supply this evidence if you are the preferred…
- Prepare high quality and substantial reports, submissions, briefs, memoranda and correspondence in relation to economic participation projects and initiatives.
- Programming and project managing delivery of a wide range of projects, including bespoke, large or complex projects against contract terms, increasing adherence…
- Strong experience with project management and time management systems including MS Project or similar.
- Tertiary qualifications in project management, local…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.