Senior Projects Manager jobs
You refined by:
Gold Coast QLD (undo)
- Independently manage complex projects and issues in a sensitive and impartial manner.
- This role will advise and support managers across Gold Coast Hospital and…
Gold Coast QLD
- Participate in weekly coordination meetings, communicating changes in features, priorities and release schedules to project stakeholders.
- Your processes and projects will directly contribute to the city’s growth.
- Ability to learn new skills and grow with the role - As JUMP continues to expand,…
- You’ll also be encouraged to take part in our fun community projects as a paid volunteer.
- As a Senior Relationship manager, you’ll be living proof of a great…
- You will preferably have worked on TMR projects and have at least 5 years of Project management experience on similar projects.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- To be successful in this role you will have previous relevant experience through the whole project life cycle delivering similar projects.
- This is a fast-paced and dynamic business, and you will have the opportunity to be involved in various special projects including new system implementations.
- We are looking for a candidate with a tertiary qualification in urban planning, infrastructure planning, civil engineering, traffic engineering or a project…
$52.25 an hour
- Procurement | 12 Month Contract | Gold Coast | Government Organisation | Contract & Supplier Management |.
- Our client who is a government organisation based on…
- To be successful in this role you will have recent experience as a General Foreman on Residential High-Rise projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.