Senior Projects Manager jobs
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- Experience working as part of a senior management team.
- Track record of leveraging strategic relationships across multiple projects at the same time.
- Managing project timelines, risks and reporting.
- Chairing project meetings with clients and consultants.
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and…
$111,473 - $118,095 a year
- Conducting post project or phase reviews to identify project strengths and lessons learned for consideration by other projects.
- $111,473-$118,095 + 17% Super.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to implement and continuously improve project delivery practices and effective delivery of major projects.
- As the centre of the project execution, you have a track record of tracking costs, billings, payments dates and terms to see a project through successfully end…
- KPMG’s IPG is currently seeking candidates for a number of positions from Analyst to Senior Executive (manager level), based in Melbourne.
- We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our project-based team structure as we work to embed strong project management principles in our…
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage people and projects.
- Able to build relationships and consult with a wide range of stakeholders and comfortable working…
- Be a skilled and experienced people manager.
- Significant experience supporting projects or streams in transformational environments, which include managing…
- To ensure that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality standards.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.