Senior Projects Manager jobs
You refined by:
Newcastle NSW (undo)
- Experience in project management of environmental consultancy projects, preparing/reviewing field work methodologies, executing field work, report writing,…
- This position is a senior project role as part of the NGH team.
- Work on renewable energy projects in diverse landscapes.
- Energetic and friendly team culture.
- Participate in ILS and project reviews.
- The position will demonstrate leadership, logistics engineering skills, knowledge and competencies, individually and as…
- Able to interact and build relationships and influence at a senior level with a valued government client.
- This is a diverse and growing business offering the…
- Demonstrated experience in writing EIS, biodiversity management plans and tendering for projects.
- A leading consultancy is looking for a Senior Ecologist to…
$200,000 a year
- To forsee / predict the project risks, and to ensure risks are adequately considered and documented to enable successful tender bid delivery.
- Undertake adhoc, and project reporting in accordance with project and business rhythm.
- Ensure establishment and coordination of frameworks and baselines for…
- Liaise with the senior management, corporate office and suppliers as required.
- Assist with projects relating to Sales, Marketing, Communication, PR & Events.
$200,000 a year
- Experience working across large commercial projects.
- A key to this company’s success is professionalism with which they approach each project, their strong…
- Experience in initiatives, change management, or project governance and frameworks.
- Drive operational performance across Claims Services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.