Senior Projects Manager jobs
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Proven track record in contributing to and delivering projects successfully.
- Work type: Permanent Full Time.
- Within Management Consulting, our Policy, Programs…
- World's #1 healthcare Company.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will lead a beloved, market leading brand across Australia and NZ.
- It’s all about YOU.
- Manages and oversees the end to end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope…
- Programme / project management experience and track record of successful delivery of complex initiatives in restrictive timeframes with fluid scope and multiple…
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills with strong project management.
- We want to think big, deliver fast, and put the right people on the…
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills; rigorous approach to project management to deliver enterprise-level projects.
- Work with project managers to identify, manage and mitigate project risks and issues, ensuring effective mitigation and risk strategies are fed back to the…
- Work with relevant senior business stakeholders to create and execute communication strategies relating to dedicated portfolio areas.
- What’s in it for me?
- Develop and maintain change management artefacts throughout the lifecycle of a project ensuring they meet the agreed quality standards for the project.
- In this key role within our Business Services division, you will be responsible for identifying and implementing sourcing strategies for technology-based…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.