Senior Projects Manager jobs
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills with strong project management.
- Manage a portfolio within a household market leading brand.
- Proven track record in contributing to and delivering projects successfully.
- Work type: Permanent Full Time.
- Within Management Consulting, our Policy, Programs…
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have a demonstrated track record of successful project management/ownership, juggling multiple projects with…
- Manage territory revenue goals, project sales revenue to Director, and enter all activity into CRM.
- 3-5 years of work experience in media, advertising, or…
- The team advises senior management on balance sheet capacity, cost, risk and return and supports the CFO on strategic issues.
- Manage the identification, management and reporting of risks through the term of the project to ensure senior officers are updated on project progress.
- Excellent project and document management skills.
- Reporting to the Head of Bids and Commercial, you will ensure bid teams including bid managers, bid writers…
- Be able to brief photographers, illustrators, Designer/Finished Artists and retouching on projects requirements.
- As a Senior Designer, you will:
- A) Your demonstrated project management skills and experience with a proven record of project delivery of multiple concurrent medium to large transport…
- Strategy role in project management best practices supporting the delivery of landmark infrastructure projects.
- What you will be involved in:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.