Senior Projects Manager jobs
City of Parramatta
$117,412 a year
- Proven experience working as part of a project team and interpreting project briefs and plans to meet the client’s need.
- Provide project management and client relationship support.
- Actively participate in defining project scope and objectives.
- Lead or support pursuit teams.
- Exploring and developing new service offerings, with the support of managers and senior colleagues.
- Other independent tasks or projects that may be assigned.
- Discusses project matters with Project Managers and senior members of your team.
- Stay within the scope of the contracted work and meet project deadlines.
$140,000 a year
- New commercial projects awarded up to $5m.
- Depending on size of projects, you may be required to be across a number of sites at any one time.
$160,000 a year
- Proven experience running multiple projects at a time.
- Experience and knowledge of site and how to manage a project.
- CBD Based Projects and central location.
$110,000 a year
- Experience in a project home building company.
- This role is suited to a senior sales and/or production Estimator with some leadership skills.
- Civil project management experience for a civil contractor on civil projects ranging from $1-10m.
- Project management of utility and civil construction projects.
$100,000 a year
- Great projects, culture and team.
- Experience on volume housing projects like house/land packages and subdivisions.
- Lead a team, delegate work and check work.
- Run and take ownership of multiple projects.
- Excellent knowledge of program delivery and tracking each project milestone effectively.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.