Senior Projects Manager jobs
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Developing business cases for detailed policy and infrastructure projects.
- You will be engaged in nationally significant policies and projects from across…
- You will have demonstrated strong project development skills and experience with the full project life cycle ensuring that deliverables meet client requirements…
International Decision Systems
- 8+ years of successful client-facing project management experience in enterprise software implementation projects, preferably with financial or CRM applications…
Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW)
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Informs team on status of projects.
- A person who can grow in to a more senior role in 18 months.
- Someone who possesses excellent time management skill, with the…
- You will maintain project files in clear, accessible locations for the program teams and consolidate project team progress updates to provide Program level…
- Leading small to medium sized internal audit project teams (regional and global) you will define audit scopes and execute testing, including drafting internal…
- Ideally within another infrastructure project but we are open to all comers who can enjoy the challenge of a fast paced, complex organisation with a knack for…
- In this challenging and varied role, you will partner with all Macquarie business units to provide advice on the correct IFRS accounting treatment for their…
- You will partner effectively with cross-functional project teams across multiple jurisdictions.
- Senior Manager, Privacy, Sydney, Australia.
- Preparation of business development submissions and project management plans.
- Establishment and ongoing management of projects from $500k upwards.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.