Senior Projects Manager jobs
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills; rigorous approach to project management to deliver enterprise-level projects.
$220,000 - $250,000 a year
- 5+ years' experience as a project manager.
- Paying up to $250k package.
- Site based in Inner West Sydney.
- Opportunity to progress to a CM in the near future.
- This role will suit a senior project manager who has delivered water or wastewater projects themselves or through project managers reporting directly to them.
- Experience running internal and external project teams.
- Experience managing at least 3 projects in parallel across various time-zones and geographies.
- Support transformational projects changing the way we make, move, and sell product.
- Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic…
Audinate Pty Ltd
- Using Agile Scrum methodology, the Senior Product Manager will actively participate in project teams as the customer advocate.
- You will have demonstrated strong project development skills and experience with the full project life cycle ensuring that deliverables meet client requirements…
$110,000 a year
- Build, manage and articulate project plans and track progress against these plans throughout project delivery as well as deliver the overall outcomes associated…
- Manages and oversees the end to end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope…
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to peers and senior leadership teams.
- Strong analytical thinking, ability to convert strategy to operation,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.