Senior Projects Manager jobs
- Category: Mid-senior, Accounting & Finance.
- Leading small to medium sized internal audit project teams (regional and global) you will define audit scopes and…
- To support the Head of Tax in providing tax advice and management of tax risk for superannuation schemes administered by AMP’s Wealth business.
- Model validation for derivative pricing models, as well as models that are part of regulatory projects (SIMM, IBOR replacement, FRTB etc).
- Your responsibilities will include creating and owning key business relationships and driving the ultimate success of partner projects.
- You consider yourself organised, and enjoy the satisfaction of keeping a project on track.
- In this team, you’ll work with highly proficient engineers, tech…
- Whether you’re looking to take on a new project; progress within your division; explore an opportunity in a different team; or relocate globally – we let our…
$80,000 a year
- Providing assurance on the IT related controls and controls readiness projects that are associated with external audits.
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Category: Senior, Mid-senior, Compliance, Legal & Regulatory, Risk Management.
- Whether you’re looking to take on a new project; progress within your division;…
Greythorn Specialist Technology Recruitment
- Our client is currently looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to take part in a GRN transitioning project.
- Oversee client services on IT control testing, supplier assurance and other technology risk related projects.
- A leading Financial Services are looking to add to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.