Senior Projects Manager jobs
- Keep the Senior Project Director fully informed of all projects’ status.
- Co-ordinate the activities of Project Managers involved in projects, delegating tasks…
- Report project findings to senior stakeholders e.g. data, trends, analysis, timelines etc.
- Delivering complex projects in a timely manner.
- Applying project management discipline to projects and engagements.
- Formal project management training certification or process improvement certification.
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- To begin with, it is likely projects will focus on retail and commercial projects but through time this is likely to diversify.
- You will have proven track record in successfully leading and delivering medium - large projects.
- The Transformation Delivery team is looking for a Business…
- Experience in leading project teams.
- Experience in the design and construction of tunnelling projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in architecture, engineering,…
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
- Experience working on major Earthworks based projects.
- Be a valued member of senior management in a growing team.
- To be considered for the role you will have:
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other stakeholders that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Should be working as a project manager for last 5 years.
- The last 5 years as a project manager working in complex technology environments.
- Previous experience in legislative/regulatory compliance projects and/or remediation projects.
- 3+ years experience within projects and/or delivery of technology…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.