Senior Projects Manager jobs
- Tight project management - including from formulation to evaluation.
- You'll need to take responsibility for numerous projects and provide excellent client…
- Manage territory revenue goals, project sales revenue to Director, and enter all activity into CRM.
- 3-5 years of work experience in media, advertising, or…
- Ability to interact confidently with clients at a senior level.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to plan and prioritise.
- You will ensure campaigns are delivered on brief/budget/time; be the account relationship owner; provide strategic direction on key client projects; oversee all…
$85,000 - $95,000 a year
- Client Management - develop longstanding relationships with clients, as their main point of contact along with managing the day to day on various projects.
Expedia Partner Solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously and under deadline.
- If so, we'd love to speak to you!
$80,000 - $95,000 a year
- Manage projects to ensure exceptional outcomes across media.
- Work on integrated campaigns with strong project management, content creation and event management…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Maintain key relationships with all clients communicating daily, acting as the main point of contact for project updates.
- $80,000-$90,000k + BONUS.
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Oversee multiple programs/projects from development through execution.
- Strong project management skills who have demonstrated strong leadership and staff…
- Co-coordinating briefing to creative and production team on projects.
- Trafficking projects in and out of creative and deadlines.
- You will be responsible for:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.