Senior Projects Manager jobs
City of Parramatta
$117,412 a year
- Proven experience working as part of a project team and interpreting project briefs and plans to meet the client’s need.
- Develop and monitor project budget.
- Represent project in governance bodies.
- Achieve defined objectives of the projects (scope, quality, time, budget, reporting,…
- You will assist in the management of projects for our key client, to ensure that works and services are completed within specific project time, quality and…
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills; rigorous approach to project management to deliver enterprise-level projects.
- Manages and oversees the end to end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope…
- Implementing and maintaining control of the project.
- With tertiary qualifications relevant to Engineering or Project Management, you will have proven skills in…
International Decision Systems
- 8+ years of successful client-facing project management experience in enterprise software implementation projects, preferably with financial or CRM applications…
- Preparation and monitoring of project programmes;
- Manage, coordinate and deliver projects to meet Client strategic needs, objective and complete the project…
- Preparation of business development submissions and project management plans.
- Establishment and ongoing management of projects from $500k upwards.
- ✦ Experience developing project approaches and plans using PRINCE2 and/or Agile project methodologies.
- You are the primary client delivery contact, ensuring…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.