Senior Regulatory Compliance jobs in Victoria
- Other post-market product compliance relevant tasks;
- >5 years regulatory affairs post-market experiences in MNC medical device company;
- The day to day tasks will include advising on internal policies, resolving claims, supporting procurement activities, managing outside counsel and training…
- Strong understanding of Australian Taxation compliance.
- Oversee the Group's tax compliance.
- Experience managing relationships with banks, auditors and…
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Ensure all statutory and regulatory regulations are met (Food Act, Health Act, FSANZ, AQIS, ACCC and Trade Practices legislation etc.).
- Liaise with relevant external stakeholders to support compliance activities.
- Advise on the local accounting and regulatory impact of Group changes.
- The day to day tasks will include advising on internal policies, regulatory and compliance matters, drafting and negotiating high value/complex contracts.
- High level of exposure to the health services industry dynamics including regulatory environment, compliance and operational risk.
- In consultation with clients, partners and stakeholders, develop and deliver client communications for regulatory/ compliance activity and specific projects.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.