You refined by:
Senior Sales Manager jobs in Western Australia
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Report to senior leadership on national sales performance.
- This is a senior level sales opportunity and, as such, it is essential that you possess strong…
- Maximisation of sales/profit opportunities by visiting existing and new customers to achieve or exceed territory sales.
- A successful candidate will have:
- You will identify areas within current customer base where lubricant sales can be developed through the introduction of new products to organically grow…
Harbour Town WA
- Currently an exciting opportunity exists to join the team in the capacity of an Assistant Store Manager to lead the business to sales success.
Wallace Myers International
- Develop sales through ensuring exceptional standards, adherence to sales guidelines, timely communication and implementation of all new procedures, current site…
- Understanding of the sales process with experience in an external technical sales environment.
- Having growth rapidly over the past number of years the…
West Beach WA
- Passion for sales and reaching KPI’S and targets.
- Store Manager- Lifestyle and Sport Company.
- CBD/ Marion/West Beach Locations.
$90,000 - $115,000 a year
- Report to senior leadership on performance against key metrics.
- Management of a small number of National Accounts to maximise product sales.
$125,000 a year
- Working with senior leadership teams to develop and implement workforce planning strategies.
- Exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Recruitment Manager to…
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- Reporting to senior leadership teams on sales pipeline.
- You will be an autonomous, business development focused sales professional with the ability to develop…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.