Server Support Engineer jobs in Victoria
- You'll support everything from the scoping of Labs residencies to delivering the engagements.
- Mentor junior engineers at Red Hat and within our customers,…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Remote and face to face support.
- We are seeking an experienced Level 2 Support Engineer to provide desktop support.
- Backups and day to day maintenance.
Operating Company SLEDGEHAMMER GAMES, INC.
- Expert of client/server and peer-to-peer architecture.
- Work with designers and other online engineers to prototype, develop, and refine features.
- Be part of the first line for network and security support related telephone calls / remote support.
- Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services…
- Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- General desktop, hardware and device management support.
- Experience with MDM - Citrix XenMobile, HP Storage and backup, Tape Drive support (HP Data Protector),…
$110,000 - $120,000 a year
- As One of the Voice and UC Engineers with a Microsoft Teams and SFB focus, you will provide the technical delivery and support.
- Identify and collaborate with engineers to understand and build automation to improve workflow.
- Provide support for detection, assessment, communication and…
- Experience in Windows server and active directory across large scale deployment, backup, and replication, de-duplication, and exchange including Office 365.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in operational support.
- Experience in networked systems support, in a Microsoft Windows 2008 and 2012 Client/ Server environment (or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.