Service Desk jobs in Western Australia
- You will be responsible for managing the delivery of services for the organisation's service desk (L1/L2) taking responsibility for service desk administration…
- Immediate IT Help Desk/Desktop Support Analyst needed for an initial 6-month contract.
- This Government Organisation based in Perth’s CBD, is currently seeking…
- Immediate need for an experienced Service Desk Engineer to join on an initial 3 month contract.
- This organisation is based in the Eastern Suburbs of Perth, and…
- We are currently working with one of our clients, that is requiring the services of a Junior Administration Coordinator for a temporary position to start as…
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email.
$38 - $50 an hour
- Experience in a technical customer service role (service desk or call centre).
- Strong customer service orientation and attitude.
- Immediate need for an experienced desktop support engineer for an initial 2 month contract.
- This large well-known organisation is looking for an experienced…
- Immediate need for an experienced Desktop Engineer to join well known organisation.
- This large well-known organisation is looking for an experienced Desktop…
- Installing, maintaining and supporting technology services to set requirements.
- Providing customer service of a high calibre to all customers to achieve ongoing…
- Manages the operation of the help desk that includes the management of resources of the service team to ensure responsive, effective and timely client focused…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.