Service Desk jobs in Western Australia
- To be successful in this role you will have previous experience working in a call centre or service desk environment with demonstrable experience supporting the…
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone, email and service desk system.
- Resolve service desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and…
Australian Wildlife Conservancy
- Unauthorised use, and associated services.
- Skills and superior customer service skills.
- Provide exceptional service at all AWC events.
- Other duties as required.
- Opportunity to join a forward thinking and agile technology team.
- Great work culture with flexibility!
- Our client is a global Health Care organisation with a…
- Professional customer service values and experience.
- Are you looking to join a company that wants to see you grow?
- APPLY NOW to find out more.
$60,000 a year
- A large Aged Care service is in need of a compassionate IT Support Officer!
- 12-Months Fixed-Term Contract.
- Be a Service Desk professional for a good cause.
$60,000 a year
- Promote a culture focused on high quality customer service.
- Working in a team of 30 to provide exceptional customer service.
- With a staff force of 36,000, we provide integrated facility management services that create added efficiencies for businesses everywhere.
- One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe.
- We manage concierge through to cleaning services, as well as reactive & preventative…
- Mentoring and upskilling other service desk team members.
- To be successful you will demonstrate the ability to deliver exceptional customer service while…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.