Service Desk jobs in Western Australia
- Supports the company’s service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- 2+ years in an IT customer service role.
- Our client puts safety first and invests in their people to produce quality work and customer service.
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Attention to detail and adhering to compliance will also ensure the success of the desk.
$70,000 a year
- Delivering an outstanding service that exceeds the expectations of our clients.
- You have excellent computer skills and have the ability to self-manage your…
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high regard for exceptioanl customer service.
- This role offers a warm desk with the ability to increase efficiencies within…
- Our client based in Rivervale provides high quality care and customer focused support to general practices across Western Australia through their dedicated help…
$38 - $50 an hour
- Experience in a technical customer service role (service desk or call centre).
- Strong customer service orientation and attitude.
- Immediate need for an experienced Desktop Engineer to join well known organisation.
- This large well-known organisation is looking for an experienced Desktop…
- You will have a passion for delivering high-quality clinical care and customer service.
- The store itself contains 7 dispensing desks, 2 test rooms, has over…
- Hot desk of Jobs and candidates.
- Maintain high levels of service levels.
- Our technical recruitment business specialises in the recruitment of Engineering and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.