Service Kitchen Assistant jobs in New South Wales
- General kitchen and cleaning duties.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Exceptional customer service skills and show a willingness to work in a…
- In this role you will be responsible for providing professional receptionist and switchboard services, greeting internal and external visitors, providing…
Iron Duke Hotel
$55,000 a year
- Directing kitchen assistants during service and preparation.
- Undertaking preparation of the menu before service and outside peak service periods.
- Lead and direct assistant kitchen staff team to achieve effective & efficient operational outcomes.
- The role involves overall kitchen services including…
Bespoke Career Management
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
- Customer or client service orientated.
- Maintaining a clean and well stocked kitchen.
- The role is a varied one, ranging from set daily/weekly responsibilities,…
- Willingness and ability to undertake one shift per months in leading kitchen position.
- GYG will dominate fast casual Mexican dining by always delivering…
IVR Group Pty Ltd T/as Airocle
- General administrations duties (filing, data entry, mail, banking).
- Customer Service (First point of contact for all incoming communication, and welcoming…
Woolgoolga and District Retirement Village Ltd
- Cooking / kitchen assistant: 2 years (Required).
- A Casual employment opportunity exists for an experienced kitchen assistant at the picturesque Woolgoolga &…
- Maintain cleanliness and assist in the setup of meeting rooms and kitchens.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office and kitchen supplies and maintenance of all…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Maintenance of the reception and kitchen area.
- This is an amazing opportunity for someone with proven work ethic and a desire to deliver the highest standards…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.