Service Kitchen Assistant jobs in New South Wales
Woolgoolga and District Retirement Village Ltd
- A Casual employment opportunity exists for an experienced kitchen assistant at the picturesque Woolgoolga & District Retirement Village.
IVR Group Pty Ltd T/as Airocle
- Customer Service (First point of contact for all incoming communication, and welcoming guests).
- General administrations duties (filing, data entry, mail,…
LCYW FORTUNE PTY LTD
$54,000 - $60,000 a year
- Excellent customer service and people skills.
- Use a variety of kitchen tools, including electric mixers, pans, rolling pins, and cutting tools.
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- A genuine interest in delivering quality client service.
- Keeping kitchen and all shared office areas neat and tidy.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office.
- Deliver efficient personal assistant services.
- This position is responsible for providing quality reception services to visitors and staff, and high level…
AEMZ PTY LTD
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Kitchen Hands & Customer Service Assistants*.
- Kitchen Hand and Customer Service positions available.
- Provide an efficient and friendly service when taking…
$60,000 a year
- Experience working within financial or professional services.
- A dynamic and inclusive team.
- Work for a top tier firm that values their team.
- This position is to assist our kitchen operation casually in our 73 beds facility Assistant Cook your duties will include:
- Casino Location - Far North Coast.
The Talent Kitchen
- We are seeking an experienced hospitality professional to take on the role of Assistant Manager.
- A friendly and innovative team player.
Eastern Creek NSW
- Due to increased workload an opportunity has arisen for an experienced maintenance coordinator to join our team, we specialise in the installation of joinery in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.