You refined by:
Service Manager jobs in Burswood WA
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality…
- Using your retail experience to support the Store Manager.
- Putting customer service first and exceeding customer requirements.
- You’ll take us further by….
- Strong communicator with a focus on customer service.
- Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be representing Forever New while maintaining a strong…
- Our managers put time and effort into developing their teams.
- We are constantly improving our food knowledge, working on customer service and developing our…
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
- The Visual Merchandising Assistant will work alongside the Visual Merchandising Manager to bring our…
Perth Central Business District WA
- Sales & Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Property & Projects, Operations Manager, Village Manager, Service Coordinator, Team Leader, Resource…
- It's our convenience, sense of community and fantastic customer service that people love about shopping at Liquorland.
$116,912 a year
- Generous Long Service Leave, 13 weeks after 10 years continuous service.
- Steve Waddingham, Executive General Manager on 9267 8408 (please contact the HRO…
$60,000 - $66,000 a year
- Exciting career opportunity with one of Australia’s leading providers of healthcare services.
- Ramsay Health Care is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated…
- As a Store Manager, you will be the driving force behind sales, customer service, team development and stock management.
- Store incentives and bonus schemes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.