Service Manager jobs in Burswood WA
You refined by:
Perth WA (undo)
- What will you be doing as a Service Attendant?
- To be considered for a Service Attendant role, it is essential you meet the following 3 requirements:
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality…
- Coordinate onsite services for exhibitors.
- The Events Manager is responsible for successfully coordinating onsite services for exhibitors as well as planning a…
- Responsible for sales of Oracle consulting services.
- Responsible for selling the Oracle consulting services.
- Services Sales experience with the Big 4, Large SI,…
- The Service / Operations Manager is responsible for planning, preparing and execution of field activities in collaboration with GE Renewables.
- Our managers put time and effort into developing their teams.
- It’s an experience - made up of burgers, great ambiance and of course, brilliant customer service.
- As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path…
- Strong communicator with a focus on customer service.
- Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be representing Forever New while maintaining a strong…
IDP Education Ltd
- Ensure outstanding customer service is delivered to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure the team is adept at cross- servicing providing customers a one…
- Coaching, and motivating your team to drive sales that deliver exceptional customer service.
- In the absence of the Store Manager, you will assume all managerial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.