You refined by:
Service Officer jobs in South Australia
- As a skilled Customer Services Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service support.
- Administration and switchboard duties.
- Your new role - Clearance Support Officer.
- The Clearance Support team is responsible for the primary customer access channels (phone and emails) for AGSVA…
- Supporting all procurement activity for goods and services.
- Do you have previous experience as a procurement officer for a government department?
- There is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to join an Adelaide-based council with a strong reputation for innovation and service excellence that strives to…
- Knowledge of NDIS or disability services will be highly regarded.
- Our client is currently seeking energetic and detail-orientated Data Entry Operators to work…
- Manage service inquiries for existing customers across a range of products and services and act as a first point resolution officer for inbound banking…
- 2+ years experience in Job Active services.
- The Employment Services Officer will be required to liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders and be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.