Service Officer jobs in South Australia
$95,884 - $105,449 a year
- The primary purpose of the Legal Officer is to provide advice and support to the Attorney-General and Chief Executive on legal policy, law reform and…
$27.51 - $29.65 an hour
- 689657 Health Information Officer - Casual.pdf.
- The Health Information Officer is accountable to the Clinical Support Team Leader and works as a member of the…
$80,830 - $89,897 a year
- Facilitate post incident debriefs and contribute to lessons learned processes of the service.
- Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory Emergency Services…
$27.50 - $29.65 an hour
- 704485 - Program Support Officer - Casual.pdf.
- The Program Support Officer is responsible for the provision of a high quality, confidential,customer focused…
$101,859 - $110,107 a year
- The Policy Officer, reporting to the Senior Policy Officer, Mental Health and Wellbeing works within a project team to lead the research, analysis, formulation,…
$58,913 - $64,903 a year
- Please note the salary amount may differ from that advertised.
- Salary is dependent upon your current employment status with the Department for Education, tenure…
- The Accounts Payable Officer will be required to assist with processing of invoices and claims for payment for goods and services received, control of creditor…
$64,458 - $70,141 a year
- The Maintenance Officer is responsible to the Building Services Officer for the security, safety and control of prisoners in his/her care;
- To register your interest in the ASO2 Court Officer Pool, please complete and attach your resume and Court Officer Registry Pool Application Form.
- An understanding or supporting the delivery of services for infrastructure and network changes, initiatives, projects and programs and contributes to ensuring…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.