Service Officer jobs in South Australia
- Your duties will also include providing an accurate and timely word processing service including data entry and medical record services, participating in the…
$61,383 - $66,030 a year
- You will provide a general administrative and clinical support service pertaining to the management of clients within the Port Lincoln Hospital and to…
- The ASO2 Court Officer is responsible for providing an effective registry and information service by advising court users on court practice and procedures,…
- SA Ambulance Service, Emergency Operations Centre.
- Multiple positions - Ongoing/Temporary/Casual - Pool.
- Salary: MCE01P (probation): $53,386.00 pa (pro-rata)…
$75,878 - $82,812 a year
- Job status: Short Term Contract.
- Ensure priority is given to the delivery of training outcomes for volunteers to reduce Brigade training short falls.
- Reporting to Team Leader Library Programs, some of the key responsibilities will be to provide customer service in a library environment and support the…
$63,681 - $67,868 a year
- Liaising with Departmental Workforce Management and Payroll services in regard to staff human resources, payroll enquiries and related issues.
$27,000 a year
- Previous phone based customer service experience.
- This national organisation is a leading provider of vehicle solutions and salary packaging to employers and…
- The Administration Officer is part of a multi-disciplinary team that provides a wide range of quality services and responsible for delivering customer service…
$63,031 - $71,042 a year
- The successful candidate will require a secondary qualification in a relevant discipline or be able to demonstrate equivalent skills, knowledge and experience…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.