Service Team jobs in Bunbury WA
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Commitment to providing a high level of customer service to the Bunbury Community.
- Applications Close: 13 Jan 2020.
$63,677 a year
- As a General Hand in the Landscape and Open Space team you will require a working knowledge of turf, horticultural, landscape or reticulation maintenance…
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- The Bunbury Regional Art Galleries (BRAG) is happy to receive applications from candidates who wish to…
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Ability to service your customers while managing work tasks around their needs.
- To be successful you must:
- When you work with us, you’ll have clear sales targets which are reviewed and discussed daily within your team.
- Driven to sell... and excel!
- Customer service is at the forefront of everything we do, so our successful candidates share this passion and genuinely enjoy meeting new people and providing…
- Receive team member discounts on new and preloved products.
- Previous experience retail customer service and preloved fashion is desirable.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
Redlight Auto Electrics
East Bunbury WA
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Work in a busy environment.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding role.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team and demonstrate team spirit.
- At Regis, you will be a part of a unique and supportive culture where every team member is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.