Services Refugees $121,100 jobs
You refined by:
- Allied health professionals that visit weekly include a podiatrist, dietitian, psychologist and hearing service.
- Tuesday to Friday: 8.00am to 5.30pm.
Caloundra Bulk Billing Surgery
Sunshine Coast QLD
$300,000 a year
- ✳️ Being part of a professional health service.
- Later we became refugees and settled in Sydney, Australia.
- I continue to build these practices with the focus on…
Health Workforce Queensland
- 10 consulting rooms, 2 to 3 nurses rostered on each day, skin work, treatment room with 4 beds and procedure room, supporting allied health services, education,…
$121 - $132 an hour
- This medical practice provides wide range of medical practices such as family planning, travel medicine, women’s health, preventative health, skin checks,…
- The residential suburb is home to schools that assist refugees, displaced children and those with low English literacy and special needs.
- Moreover, special interest is given to refugee and asylum seeker health, children’s health and chronic disease management.
- Saturday – 9.00 am to 1.00 pm.
- Established for over 20 years, the doctors in the clinic service a wide patient base to include: workers, refugees, young professionals, families, retirees and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.