Signalling Project Engineer jobs in Perth WA
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Perth Central Business District WA
- Experience in a hand on signalling design - preferably Victoria Rail Projects with MTM level 2 or 3 competency.
- What makes you right for UGL.
- + Demonstrated contribution to the delivery of successful railway related projects.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) or equivalent overseas professional…
- Experience in delivering engineering activities for complex signalling systems as ETCS / CBTC projects;
- In light of our growth, we are seeking expressions of…
- Ensure correct identification of Validation strategies to discharge requirements for signalling applications.
- Belmont Office - BELMONT, WA 6104 AU (Primary).
- Ensure the provision of schedule and cost constrains to relevant Product, Signalling and System RAMS Engineers.
- Ensure the issue of project RAMS documentation.
Hitachi Rail STS
$100,000 - $160,000 a year
- Guarantee execution of preliminary RAMS analyses and provide feedback to the project team (since the early phases of the project).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.