Sort by: relevance -
Site Engineer $80,000 jobs
Mcmahons Point NSW
$75,000 - $100,000 a year
- Following training, the role will require up to 50% domestic and international travel to project sites depending on workload.
- We want to get to know you!
$70 - $95 an hour
- Ability to manage and lead a team of 2-3 Site Engineers.
- Our client is a national Tier 1 civil contractor, currently seeking a motivated and hard working…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Project Manager and will assist in running the team on site and other administration duties.
$155,000 a year
- At present they are seeking an experienced Project Engineer to work on and oversee rail projects in various sites across Australia on a permanent FIFO basis.
$100,000 - $140,000 a year
- Site variation and design change.
- You will have a degree in an engineering related field with proven experience as a Site or Project Engineer within the civil…
$150,000 a year
- Exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to deliver major water projects across Melbourne.
- Work closely with site supervisor on the coordination of plant,…
$60,000 - $100,000 a year
- Our client is looking for Civil Engineers to manage construction sites.
- At least 12 months experience as a Site or Project Engineer.
- Previous experience working as a Site or Project Engineer on reputable projects.
- Ability to manage contractors on site and ensure the project is complying with…
$110,000 - $135,000 a year
- Weekly project programming of all works on site.
- Coordination of site logistics, material delivery and resource allocation.
- $110 - $135k + Super + Vehicle.
- Computer skills in all software used on the site.
- Ensure that all environmental licences and environmental issues are attended to in a timely fashion meeting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.