Smsf Team jobs
- Mentor support staff to help develop team.
- Review tax return, financial and activity statements prepared by their team.
- Are you seeking a secure long-term role?
Lawson Elliott Recruitment
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
- Professional, rewarding and team-orientated culture.
- Be committed to working in a collaborative and high performing team environment.
- $50k - $70k Package.
$80,000 a year
- This is an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate-level tax accountant to join a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic team!
- 65k-$80k + Super on offer.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$95,000 - $130,000 a year
- Dynamic team with career growth and development opportunities.
- You will be involved in managing a diverse client base and have the opportunity to manage you own…
Northern Beaches NSW
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- Previous experience reviewing other team members' work.
- PROGRESSIVE AND MODERN FIRM UTILISING CLOUD BASED SOFTWARE.
- Preparing and finalise BAS/IAS.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Demonstrate a team player attitude and have drive.
- A fantastic opportunity exists for a talented and motivated Head of Accounting to join the team.
$130,000 - $160,000 a year
- IMPRESSIVE WELL ESTABLISHED FIRM BASED IN THE HEART OF THE CBD.
- EXCEPTIONAL CULTURE, FUN AND DYNAMIC TEAM ORIENTATED ENVIRONMENT.
- | CBD | UP TO $160K.
$70,000 - $85,000 a year
- Willingness to mentor and supervise junior team members.
- This firm has a tight knit team built upon family values and mutual respect.
$55,000 - $75,000 a year
- In return you will receive competitive remuneration, ongoing training for development and the opportunity to be part of a successful and highly motivated team…
- Due to the significant growth our client is experiencing they are seeking an Senior Administration Officer to join this high performing team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.