Social Media jobs in Sydney NSW
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms.
- Experience in digital news or relevant publishing experience in print media, broadcast media or online.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Experience with the use of communication and social media tools.
- This role will require the ability to administer a web based CMS, apply social media and online…
- Proven experience in content creation, working with a close team and a thorough understanding of social media trends.
- The ideal candidate for this role has:
- Experience in multiple media delivery (written, video, social media).
- Developing communications on behalf of the program and executives sponsors across a range…
$80,000 a year
- Savvy with all social media platforms and working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Sponsored social clubs and team events.
- Just check out our Twitter stream.
- The role involves persuasive social writing to come up with original headlines, catch phrases, slogans and straplines, including at times the writing of copy…
- Journeys whether via mobile, web, social or traditional media.
- Fluent in cross-channel media mix planning.
- Data knowledge, technology platforms experience and…
- Understanding of Australian media landscape.
- Develop excellent client and media relationships.
- Understanding of Spark Foundry’s media systems and tools.
- Handle media relations and drive corporate communications activities for Google in Australia and New Zealand, representing Google as a company spokesperson for…
- Experience in implementing B2B and B2C paid social media campaigns.
- Undertaking of detailed social media audits, working with the digital and social leads to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.