Social Media Manager jobs
You refined by:
- Research, write, review and edit a variety of print and electronic publications including media releases, speeches, presentations, feature articles and a broad…
$107,475 - $115,687 a year
- It also involves coordinating the marketing activities of the program including resident communications, digital marketing, public relations opportunities and…
- Manage social media accounts (paid) - including facebook/instagram advertising.
- Manage social media accounts (not paid) - including facebook, instagram,…
- Ability to work with various social media platforms and extract relevant data from them to create a performance report.
- Assist in EA Game Timeline Management.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Coordination of various projects such as Traditional and social media advertising.
- Create content to be utilized across, web, social media and other…
- Social media and automation tools for example Instagram, Facebook, Buffer, Hootsuite.
- Ranging between 3-12 months with potential room to extend.
Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture
- Including community events, education programs and web based/social media opportunities.
- Under the Senior Manager Community Partnerships, assist in the…
- Management of the website and social media channels.
- Working with external partnerships to oversee creative production of print or other media communications.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- The agency offers public relations, social media and content creation expertise to brands.
- An exciting 6-week event producer role has arisen at a leading…
$80,000 - $95,000 a year
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing is ideal.
- What's in it for you:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.