Social Media Manager jobs
- The primary purpose of this role is to maintain, develop and evolve social media and content activity for Bridgestone Australia.
- In three months from start:
- Worked closely with the investment/ media executive and manager to help develop integrated media strategies.
- Starts to have responsibility for buying across all…
- Contract based roles in Adelaide.
- At Michael Page, we work with job seekers of all sorts - including temporary workers.
- Content development across all channels.
$100,000 a year
- Creating advertising campaigns through social media and google Adwords.
- Preferably experience in education or a government sector, who understands technology,…
- A strong understanding of social media algorithms, trends and strategies.
- Development and implementation of social media plans (organic and paid) for budget…
- Reporting on marketing metrics on new customers, new opportunities, social media engagement and inbound marketing.
- With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
- With over 260,000 social media followers (the largest and most active following of any restaurant brand in Australia), the demand is strong and continually…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.