Social Work Role jobs
You refined by:
- Bachelor Social Work or Master Social Work (Qualifying).
- Provision of comprehensive social work service in context of hospital social work.
- An exciting opportunity currently exists for an enthusiastic and highly experienced Social Worker to join our Social Work Department.
$71,596 - $87,209 a year
- The range of recovery-focused services may include a combination of specialist Social Work assessments and interventions, rehabilitation, emergency assessment,…
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and effectively articulate the social work role.
- Why work at the RCH?
- Social Worker Grade 1 - Complex Care Hub.
- Approved degree in Social Work and evidence of eligibility for membership of Australian Association of Social Workers.
- Fixed term until February 2021.
- Approved degree in Social Work.
- Our clinical teams are well supported and work in a range of roles and professions from graduate, to senior clinical and…
- We require an innovative and highly skilled social worker who has a commitment to and extensive experience in client-centred practice and provides advanced…
$72,083 - $97,812 a year
- The Humanities and Social Sciences Data Scientist will be based within the Social & Cultural Informatics Platform under the direct report and supervision of the…
$32.21 - $39.34 an hour
- 677322 - Social Worker - Job Pack.pdf.
- 677322 - Social Worker AHP2 - Job Pack.pdf.
- The AHP-1 Social Worker provides the opportunity for the successful applicant…
$67,608 - $75,506 a year
- To discuss this role please contact Professor Leanne Hides.
- To submit an application for this role, use the apply button.
Be the first to see new Social Work Role jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.