Social Work Role jobs
- A minimum of a Degree qualification in Social Work, Psychology or Social Welfare, including electives on trauma, and preferably with the following electives and…
- Chance to work in a diverse and rewarding role.
- Psychology or Social Work Tertiary Qualification or equivalent.
- Student and Family Counsellor Job in Schools.
- You’ll work in a high-performing team who are passionate about the work they deliver, and have the scope to manage some exciting campaigns delivering real…
- Experience working within social health and/or legal areas.
- Interesting work that supports some of Australia’s most vulnerable citizens.
$60 an hour
- In order to succeed in this exciting new role you will have a drive to work autonomously and within a fast paced environment, additionally you will:
$50 an hour
- Candidates with previous Federal Government experience will be highly considered for this role.
- They are known for their dynamic working environment and…
- Work for the largest Government Department.
- Diverse analytical role with wide scope of responsibilities.
- Ability to provide quality assurance via review and…
- Previous experience working within the APS will be highly advantageous for this role as the role requires a valid Australian Government issued Security…
- Your role will involve, but not be limited to :
- You will be part of an excellent team and be able to see the impact and the delivery of your work in play.
- Ability to break down and assess complex work processes.
- In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
- What you'll need to succeed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.