Social Work Role jobs
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Develop and drive social media strategy.
- This role is newly created and will sit within the Digital Campaigns team - the role responsibilities will cover:
- Proven experience in social media advertising.
- Managing social media handles across Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Generate ideas for new campaigns.
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards.
- Manage the full recruiting life-cycle across a variety of open roles…
- Great team culture and work environment.
- Implement the content and social strategy as set and aligned with the Marketing Communications Manager on social…
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- To be successful for this role you will need:
- Creating engaging online content for website and social media…
- Located in Brisbane CBD, this role works with a team of specialists across the marketing, digital and creative landscape to achieve some strong targets in 2020.
$70,000 - $75,000 a year
- Key responsibilities for the role include:
- To be successful in this role you must have:
- Ability to take responsibility, work collaboratively and drive…
- Extremely well organised, detail-orientated and ability to work independently.
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing and/or a minimum of 3 years' experience in…
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels.
- This role is paying an attractive and very competitive salary package.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Manage the blog and social media channels.
- Experience as a content producer, content manager or any similar role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.