- To be successful in this role you will identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person and have a strong desire to work within Indigenous Advocacy to…
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and participate in collaborative approaches.
- Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect,…
- About the role and your responsibilities.
- To be successful for this role you will need:
- The Regional resources will support environmental, social and economic…
- This is why we’ve grown to become Australia’s leading social justice law firm.
- Work with people who are truly passionate about the work we do and the impact we…
- Demonstrated ability to handle large volumes of work.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and manage competing demands.
- What we’re looking for:
- In this role, your welfare or social work qualifications will be welcomed into a supportive and hard-working team who share a common goal: making a difference.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work under pressure;
- Ability to work as part of a hardworking team; and.
- From the kind of people who work here, to the kind…
$55,487 a year
- Officers may undertake shift work as part of their role.
- These roles are frontline roles which require officers to wear the ABF uniform and represent the ABF…
- Income protection insurance provided to support you in the event of non-work related illness or injury;
- To excel in this role you will be a skilled communicator…
- Qualification in social work, youth work or psychology is required.
- The college takes a leading role in delivering LOTE with a team of Mandarin teachers and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.